11 August 2011

It's August Already!

Hi All!
Well, it's August already and the summer's flying by. Come on out and hear some amazing jazz at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on August 17th to hear my brother James Tormé and his band of incredible musicians do their thing--it's the best show in town! (You can get his album "Love For Sale" on iTunes, Amazon, etc etc--it's doing superbly and I'm a proud sister!)
Also, thanks to all of you who tuned in to hear me guest-host on Sirius XM's Siriusly Sinatra station--it was a blast and I hope to be back there soon! For you KCET fans, stay tuned and keep watching-- Along with my Prime Suspect and Doc Martin duties, I'll be hosting a night about aviation on Catalina Island, aptly, on my dad's birthday, September 13th.
Don't forget, I'm on twitter, too, @daisytorme!! Talk soon and with football season coming, Go Bruins!