Summer's Here!
Happy Summer one and all! It's going to be a full one with the Queen's Jubilee, the London Olympics (yes, I'm going!!) and all of the other adventures that come with this time of year. The year thus far has been very good to me, working on all kinds of projects from the remake of "Total Recall" and the new HBO "Newsroom" to old friends like "CSI" and "Final Fantasy 14"-- I've also been writing a good deal, too, which is quickly becoming a passion! Of course, I also keep busy with my KCET-TV hosting, and for those of you who haven't looked at the new KCET, you really should, it's a great station, if I may say so myself!
For you music fans, if you haven't checked out my brother James' "Love For Sale" yet, then you have no one to blame but yourself! It's the best album put out in years by anybody, so do your ears a favor! He has dates in the US and UK this summer so check him out! (www.jamestorme.com)
Some music coming from me too!!--Soon, for those of you who keep kindly asking when I'm going to be recording again!
So here's to summer, go get a Pimms cup, and may you all have a super one! More soon. . . Daisy
<< Home