06 July 2021

 SUMMER 2021

HELLO ALL!

    Well, it's been quite a year, and then some! I hope that you and yours have stayed happy and healthy as we enjoy summer.

    I've been lucky during the pandemic, and have worked pretty much non-stop.  Some favorite gigs? Well, the "Voice of the City" in Westworld stands out, along with getting to work on shows from Seal Team to Ted Lasso to Chicago Med, Fire and PD, Nancy Drew, and Debris--all really high-quality shows.  Also rewarding was writing my new play, Caged Tigers and revamping my scripts of Just Like Mom and Annoying Island---and of course my annual Christmas show on SiriusXM was a joy to put together, as always! 

    Currently I am loving playing the voice of Lex Luthor's right hand A.I. in Superman and Lois.  If you haven't seen it, check it out, it really is a "super" show. (sorry, I couldn't resist...) and also developing a musical, which means my songwriting is being put to the test..more on that soon!

   In the next few months it will be back to another season of Bridgerton, a second season of Woke and a campaign to save our oceans, among other things...all working with the most talented people the business has to offer....I'm the luckiest gal in Hollywood!

Have a wonderful and safe summer, all...more soon!

Daisy xo